My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Learning new technology to create products for the future.

Seasonal CSS

Seasonal CSS →

I love this little CSS stylesheet to give you a simple but pleasant little change of color on your site throughout the days of a year. James Stanley’s little project is a better-version of some of the first WordPress code I ever wrote, so the concept is very near to my heart.

The code idea is pretty simple: take a knowledge of the day of the year it is and find a set of colors that evokes the day. When I did it back in the day, I used PHP with a set of sine and cosine waves that I thought looked pleasant. Knowing more about colors than I do, this project is doing some clever “HSL” math.

Comments

POPULAR POSTS

5 Ways to Keep Your Business Data Secure in 2020

WooCommerce: Multiple PayPal Accounts (Solved)

9 Best Social Proof WordPress Plugins (Easy to Use)